“I’M NOT ANIME!!!!!!!!” I SHOUT AS I RUN OUT MY FRONT DOOR WITH A PIECE OF TOAST IN MY MOUTH, RUSHING TO SCHOOL AS THE WIND CARRIES CHERRY BLOSSOMS FROM NEARBY TREES TO SURROUND ME IN A PINK SHIT STORM WHILE THE BIRDS CHIRP IN THEIR NESTS AND GLANCE DOWN AT MY WIND-SWEPT HAIR AND PANTING UKE EXPRESSION, ONLY TO SEE ME BUMP INTO THE ONE THAT MAKES MY KOKORO GO DOKI DOKI AND TRIP, REVEALING THE SKIRT AND PANTIES I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN WEARING.
Anonymous asked: are you anime
‘IM NOT TSUNDERE’ I SHOUTED, TEARFUL AND FLUSHED IN THE FACE, HANDS BALLED INTO FISTS, SKIRTS FLAPPING GENTLY WITH THE WIND AS SAKURA BLOSSOMS OSCILLATE IN THE BACKGROUND TO THE BEAT OF MY KOKORO
Tumblr Language: A Starter's Guide
- Person on Tumblr: FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. JUST LEAVE.
- Translation: You are wonderful. Something that you have just done is wonderful. I love what you do/are/said/etc. Please continue in this fashion.
- Person on Tumblr: HJAIOERJTIOASJFIOASD WI3ROKJIOADSF IOAEJIOKJA!!!!!
- Translation: This makes me extremely emotional. Most likely in a positive sense.
- Person on Tumblr: WHAT IS YOUR FACE. I CAN'T EVEN.
- Translation: You are a very attractive individual. Congratulations.
- Person on Tumblr: THAT'S IT. I QUIT.
- Translation: You are very talented in your given endeavor (photoshopping/fic-writing, etc). Sometimes I wonder if I could ever achieve that level of skill. Please continue what you're doing; you are an inspiration.
- Person on Tumblr: I want to have sex with you.
- Translation: I want to have sex with you.